Thank you for making Chip Rohr Soccer Camp part of your summer plans!
Using this checklist will help us to ensure that all of the administrative chores are finished, to speed up registration on the first day of camp. Knowing what to send with your camper will allow your camper and our staff to hit the ground running from the very first hour. Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call.
- Complete the online registration form and submit, or download and complete the printable registration form from the website and mail it in.
- Send in a $25 deposit, per week, to hold your child’s space in camp. This deposit will be applied to your camp fee, but is not refundable.
No Later Than 7 Days Before the Start of Camp
- Complete and send in the Emergency Data and Liability Form. Be sure that all of the required information is included.
- Send in the balance of the camp fee. Make checks payable to Chip Rohr Soccer. In the case of last-minute cancelations, part of your camp fees may not be refunded.
What to Bring to Camp Each Day
*Camp balls, shin guards, and camp water bottles are available for purchase at registration.
What Not to Bring to Camp Each Day
* We cannot and will not be responsible for lost or damaged valuables, cell phones, or electronic devices.